Account Director - Huawei
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic Account Director looking to work on a fast-paced, creative and fully integrated account within the agency.
The role will be to provide dedicated, high quality, efficient leadership of a hugely important business, contributing to the smooth running and success of the Huawei account, and the agency.
This role would suit an experienced Account Director who has worked on a fully integrated account delivering projects across all channels. They will also have a strong digital skillset.
Huawei has been with the agency since Summer 2017. It’s a growing account and a growing team, albeit still of a size where an Account Director can come in and make their mark.
The client has created a new European marketing team and FCB Inferno is now working closely with them on a range of briefs, from brand to new product launches to one-off stunts and activations. This is an opportunity to be involved in one of the fastest growing accounts in the agency and also the most awarded, winning 7 Cannes Lions this year.
You will build strong and collaborative relationships with the core client team and other external partners, and play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic and creative direction of each campaign. You will manage projects from briefing through to production and the deliverables will span across all ATL formats and social media.
The candidate will also support on other interesting accounts and will be happy to lend a hand to others in the team and the broader account management department.
Key responsibilities will include:
-Playing a significant role in producing impactful, effective and profitable campaigns working with the support of their line managers.
- Managing projects independently, ensuring that you and those around you are delivering on-time, on budget, quality outputs.
- Liaising with all departments throughout the project implementation and identifying tasks and delegate appropriately.
- Ensuring you and your Team are producing all contact & status reports for Clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Producing clear, accurate and logical written materials such as timing plans, project action lists, contact reports, clear and concise emails.
- Ensuring all Client facing written materials are of a high quality.
- Building strong Client relations so client is comfortable liaising with you as the go-to-person (in addition to the Account Director)
- Begin to produce presentations for Clients e.g. competitor reviews, response to briefs etc.
- Begin to demonstrate the ability to handle difficult Clients or Client situations with professionalism and problem solving tactics.
- Ensuring that all invoicing and preparation of billing packs for Client on the projects you are responsible for is completed, and assisting Account Director in monthly forecasting and Client estimates.
And most importantly, you...
You are organised, obviously – we don’t even mind if you’re a bit of a perfectionist.
(A bit!) You’ll be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
But you’re also ambitious, hardworking & eager to learn, with heaps of initiative. You’ll no doubt have terrific organisational skills and time management, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly busy workload across multiple groups. Your excellent communication skills, both written and orally, will be demonstrated by your clear and calm personal style, while your friendly, confident manner will enable you to deal with staff and clients at all levels. Gaining the respect of your colleagues is key to your success in this role.
We’ll be expecting you to exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude, showing that you’re willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required by the agency. You’ll always be calm under pressure and will show a sense of responsibility in everything you’re asked to take on. You’ll be assertive but approachable and diplomatic, especially when faced with conflict-resolution and problem-solving situations, and in order to drive the business forward or obtain results.
Finally, you are a decent human being. That’s hugely important to all of us here
at FCB Inferno.