BMW Account Executive
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic Account Executive looking to work on a fast-paced, fully integrated and creative piece of business.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone to join the BMW team. An opportunity to work on one of the largest and arguably most successful premium car brands.
As BMW’s lead agency, we have responsibility to ensure we deliver powerful, impactful & innovative campaigns across all channels. Including ATL, Social, Digital and CRM, Experiential and full event support.
This is an opportunity for someone to experience a wide range of channels and be a member of one of the larger team within our account management department. The role is very much a part of a team and will be supported every step of the way, to ensure you are able to become the strongest integrated account handler you can be. As well as the opportunity to work across a number of different disciplines, we’ll also ensure you get the right strategic exposure by working alongside a strategist.
We’ve worked hard with the clients and other agency partners to create a true partnership approach, so in this role you will work closely with the clients and other partner agencies (Media, Retail and Events etc.).
This is truly a great opportunity for someone looking to build and develop their career, and experience a number of different disciplines.
You don’t need to be a petrol head but we do ask that you have an interest in cars as if you hate them this probably isn’t for you!
The account executive will help the team with all areas of the BMW account including; working to support the team on projects across all comms channels, research and preparation for meetings, managing status documents and contact reports, helping to manage time reconciliations and the billing process and monitoring competitor activity across relevant sectors.
- Taking responsibility for every task and action. Be aware and operate within agency procedures. Work to pre-agreed timings.
- Writing up contact reports within 24 hours. Approval from line manager needed prior to distribution.
- Providing support and assistance in the creative development process – e.g. background research, sourcing requirements etc.
- Supporting creative team/line manager in actions arising from creative meetings. Take responsibility – for helping debrief the creative team and preparing for the next creative presentation.
- Taking responsibility for the proof reading of all communication leaving the agency.
- Becoming an expert in your client’s business.
- Compiling competitive reviews as directed.
- Raising and maintain client job numbers as directed by line manager.
- Updating client and internal status reports and ensure prompt distribution.
- Developing and maintain good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Completing relevant IPA training modules.
And most importantly, you…
You may not be a tech expert but you are tech-savvy. And show a keen interest in the advertising and marketing industry as a whole. You will have bags of energy and bundles of enthusiasm, ready to play a central role on this very active, dynamic and growing account.
You are organised, obviously – we don’t even mind if you’re a bit of a perfectionist.
(A bit!) You’ll be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
Due to the fast-paced nature of the client, you will need to be an expert communicator (written and verbally) to ensure that the wider team and client are kept updated as each campaign develops. You’ll have a clear and calm personal style and ability to generate and build relationships with people at all levels.
You’re also ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn, with heaps of initiative, self-motivation, confidence and a vibrant and engaging personality.
We’ll be expecting you to exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude, showing that you’re willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required by the agency.
Finally, you are a decent human being. That’s very important to all of us here
at FCB Inferno.