Account Executive - BMW
As one of the largest teams in the agency, this BMW role is ideal for someone who enjoys being a part of a big team. It’s critical for us that we get the right person, everyone on the team has to work well together and enjoy being around each other. Life is too short to not enjoy work right?
We work as a fairly flat structure with the team working across channels, ATL, Social, Digital and CRM. We also work alongside the day to day planners on the business as well as regularly checking in with the creative teams and external partner agencies.
We have a partnership with the BMW client team that is unlike other client relationships – this is a true partnership, which we believe leads to the best possible work and working relationship.
Don’t worry, car experience isn’t a pre-requisite for the role, but if you aren’t interested in cars you might not find that this role is right for you either.
You will be responsible for providing crucial support to the Account Team in helping them to deliver the highest standard of service for our Clients. You’ll be building a strong foundation of Account Management skills, observing how to implement best practice and paying close attention to detail. As an Account Executive you will need to provide effective support where required to Account Managers and Account Directors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being indispensable to your Account Team providing invaluable support whenever it is needed
- Being a role model within your Team by delivering exemplary Client Service – superb attention to detail is critical
- Working closely with your line managers, ensure that you adhere to all company financial processes and deadlines in place, and that all work is produced to a high level of accuracy
- Work closely with your line manager to ensure all invoicing and preparation of billing packs for Client is completed on time
- Upholding the Agency’s philosophy of “the world needs more interesting” producing stand-out work as the rule and not the exception
- Building good client relations
- Assisting in briefing internal & external resources as required
- Learning and undertaking the development of necessary admin for each project e.g. estimates, sourcing, Client feedback debriefs etc.
- Gaining an understanding of the different regulatory bodies: Clearcast/BACC/ASA/ITC/OFCOM/RACC
And most importantly, you…
You are organised, obviously – we don’t even mind if you’re a bit of a perfectionist.
(A bit!) You’ll be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
But you’re also ambitious, hardworking & eager to learn, with heaps of initiative. You’ll no doubt have terrific organisational skills and time management, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly busy workload across multiple groups. Your excellent communication skills, both written and orally, will be demonstrated by your clear and calm personal style, while your friendly, confident manner will enable you to deal with staff and clients at all levels. Gaining the respect of your colleagues is key to your success in this role.
We’ll be expecting you to exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude, showing that you’re willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required by the agency. You’ll always be calm under pressure and will show a sense of responsibility in everything you’re asked to take on. You’ll be assertive but approachable and diplomatic, especially when faced with conflict-resolution and problem-solving situations, and in order to drive the business forward or obtain results.
Finally, you are a decent human being. That’s kind of important to all of us here
at FCB Inferno.