Account Executive - Huawei
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic Account Executive looking to work on a new, fast-paced, creative and fully integrated account within the agency.
The role will be to provide dedicated, high quality, efficient support to the whole team, contributing to the smooth running and success of the Huawei account, and the agency.
Huawei has been with the agency since Summer 2017. It’s a growing account and a growing team, albeit still of a size where an Account Exec can come in and make their mark.
The client has created a new European marketing team and FCB Inferno is now working closely with them on a range of briefs, from brand to new product launches to one-off stunts and activations. This is an opportunity to be involved in the development of what has become one of FCB’s main accounts, and the most awarded winning 7 Cannes Lions this year.
The candidate will be highly involved in the development and delivery of several campaigns, as well as help keep the account ticking on a day-to-day basis.
The account executive will help the team with all areas of the Huawei account including; working to support the team on projects across all comms channels, research and preparation for meetings, managing status documents and contact reports, helping to manage time reconciliations and the billing process and monitoring competitor activity across relevant sectors.
- Taking responsibility for every task and action. Be aware and operate within agency procedures. Work to pre-agreed timings.
- Writing up contact reports within 24 hours. Approval from line manager needed prior to distribution.
- Providing support and assistance in the creative development process – e.g. background research, sourcing requirements etc.
- Supporting creative team/line manager in actions arising from creative meetings. Take responsibility – for helping debrief the creative team and preparing for the next creative presentation.
- Taking responsibility for the proof reading of all communication leaving the agency.
- Becoming an expert in your client’s business.
- Compiling competitive reviews as directed.
- Day-to-day financial admin on the account, such as raising, maintaining and overseeing client job numbers as directed by line manager
- Updating client and internal status reports and ensure prompt distribution.
- Developing and maintain good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Completing relevant IPA training modules.
And most importantly, you…
You may not be a tech expert but you are tech-savvy. And show a keen interest in the advertising and marketing industry as a whole. You will have bags of energy and bundles of enthusiasm, ready to play a central role on this very active, dynamic and growing account.
You are organised, obviously – we don’t even mind if you’re a bit of a perfectionist.
(A bit!) You’ll be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
Due to the fast-paced nature of the client, you will need to be an expert communicator (written and verbally) to ensure that the wider team and client are kept updated as each campaign develops. You’ll have a clear and calm personal style and ability to generate and build relationships with people at all levels.
You’re also ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn, with heaps of initiative, self-motivation, confidence and a vibrant and engaging personality.
We’ll be expecting you to exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude, showing that you’re willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required by the agency.
Finally, you are a decent human being. That’s very important to all of us here
at FCB Inferno.