BMW Account Manager
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. For this role we are looking for someone who would be interested in joining a fully integrated account. Whilst integrated experience isn’t a prerequisite, we’re looking for someone with the right aptitude, willingness to learn and desire to work on all areas of the business, including ATL, CRM, Digital and Social.
The Account Manager is responsible for seamlessly managing projects through the Agency on a day-to-day basis. They are responsible for building excellent Client and internal relationships and co-ordinating the required resource to ensure a smooth delivery to the highest standard across all their projects from start to finish. The Account Manager will report into the SAM or AD and ensure all account administration is fully managed. They will be begin to “own” projects whilst keeping their line managers and wider team in the loop and also be mindful that they are now role models for Account Executives/Grads and Interns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being an indispensable No. 2 to your SAM / AD providing invaluable support whenever it is needed including taking the lead when required
- Playing a significant role in producing impactful, effective and profitable campaigns working with the support of their line managers
- Being a role model within your team by delivering exemplary Client Service
- Upholding the Agency’s philosophy of “the world needs more interesting” producing stand-out work as the rule and not the exception
- Continue to become proficient in relevant services such as Contact Report writing, Estimating, updating Status Reports as well as being well versed in PowerPoint, Excel and Competitor monitoring tools
- Providing support to New Business team on pitches and producing case studies
- Ensuring you and your Team are producing all contact & status reports for Clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all Client facing written materials are of a high quality and consistent with company standards
- Building strong Client relations so client is comfortable liaising with you as the go-to-person (in addition to the Snr Account Manager / Account Director)
- Begin to produce presentations for Clients e.g. competitor reviews, response to briefs etc.
- Begin to demonstrate the ability to handle difficult Clients or Client situations with professionalism and problem solving tactics
- Ensuring that all invoicing and preparation of billing packs for Client on the projects you are responsible for is completed, and assisting Account Director in monthly forecasting
- Managing regular Client reconciliation reports and checking of timesheet hours to ensure accurate timekeeping by job and project profitability
- Assistant Account Director in putting together Client estimates
And most importantly, you...
You are organised, obviously – we don’t even mind if you’re a bit of a perfectionist.
(A bit!) You’ll be able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
But you’re also ambitious, hardworking & eager to learn, with heaps of initiative. You’ll no doubt have terrific organisational skills and time management, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly busy workload across multiple groups. Your excellent communication skills, both written and orally, will be demonstrated by your clear and calm personal style, while your friendly, confident manner will enable you to deal with staff and clients at all levels. Gaining the respect of your colleagues is key to your success in this role.
We’ll be expecting you to exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude, showing that you’re willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required by the agency. You’ll always be calm under pressure and will show a sense of responsibility in everything you’re asked to take on. You’ll be assertive but approachable and diplomatic, especially when faced with conflict-resolution and problem-solving situations, and in order to drive the business forward or obtain results.
Finally, you are a decent human being. That’s kind of important to all of us here
at FCB Inferno.